I love my life, i have an awesome friend, Krystina holmes, i love her. Shes like my Best friend.we talk about evryone and everything and about the day we had, we even tell eachother about the strange dreams we have. I LOVE YOU KRYSTINA!!!! Then theres Rachel Douglass, without her id die, shes great, Angela DeMarco is another. Shes "spunky". and has a lot to say everyday, shes a good kid, and she knows it. and shes great to talk to when u need someone. Then theres Bri MacDonald....i love this chick, but she wants to go to South Eastern...and i say no cuz shes awesome...
Random Quotes
"A Book is a gift you can open again and again" " Long live living long" "All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be whole-heartedly in love all the time."
My Life
Love quote
"It hurts so much to love you the way that i do and then look at you and realize how much you dont care"
1 comment:
Really beautiful post.
Great work.
Have a nice day.
Post a Comment